Jan 25, 2013

MALARIA DREAM by Adedamola Oke {FUTA}

I went to see a friend who just came back from Norway. She left Nigeria eight years ago,so i was very excited to see her. We talked for hours, she showed me pictures and we laughed, then I asked her if she still remembers how to dance to a slow song, she first said NO but later she agreed. We danced, rocked ourselves and we both enjoyed it. Then the music became slower and slower until I was holding her close to my chest.

Suddenly, she advanced to kiss me and I responded because I didn't want to play dumb. It was like a butter meeting with a red hot iron the way her lips melted in my mouth. It was so soft and warm, then the lips started getting harder and harder. I was shocked but I didn't show it, I was still kissing her……then, I woke up!

So it was a dream?. To my amazement, I had already eaten my pillow into half! What a funny way to start the day...part of the foam is still in my mouth.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

2 comments:

  1. L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿.... Nice one. Pls wash does mouth full of foam.can't stop laughing here.

    ReplyDelete